Thursday, April 4, 2013

2 steps foward.......8 jumps backwards

So I have been MIA for a long time.  I have actually written and rewritten this particular post several times the past few weeks.  We have had a lot happen over the last year including an expected sugery and testing that lead to a very unexpected diagnosis with Kaitlyn.  A very unexpected allergic reaction in Adrianna which we thought to be immune to this craziness.  We've had disappointments with our allergist and insurance company. We've moved....yes that's taken a lot more out of us than we expected.  We've also had a diagnosis of asthma with Tyson.  It's been a definite trial and error with Mason in regards to what's safe and not safe for him to eat.  I've not had much luck in the gluten/wheat free, egg free and diary free baking.  I feel like I'm some how failing him as his mom by not being able to provide more variety for him to eat.  So with all this and more that's been going on I decided I would take the time to dedicate a post for each "big" event.  That way I'm not posting a book!  Now I just have to decided which one to tackle..........

No comments:

Post a Comment