Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day by Day posts....

I've decided that I am going to post daily.  Right now I am still working to get Mason to take a bottle and I am also trying to get him on more of a feeding schedule with solids.  I gave him yet another "new" bottle yesterday and he almost seemed giddy to have it.  He still doesn't realize he is supposed to suck on it and not chew it.  He did mange to get half an ounce out of it and that's been the most to date.  I figure if I offer it as much as possible he'll eventually get the hang of it.  I also know that when he has an episode (spitting up) that it will be much easier to pinpoint the cause with him on formula.  Right now its a guessing game if it was something I ate or something he ate and that's not a good thing with allergies at least as far as I'm concerned.  As far as solids go we have been successful with applesauce, sweet potatoes, green peas and carrots.  Although since starting the carrots on Sunday he has been spitting up a bit more.  This is where the questioning comes into play though.  I have started getting more rice since then as well.  So again until I know exactly what he is taking in I can't say for sure what he is reacting to.

No comments:

Post a Comment